#teamtash Training BREASTfit Fundraiser – Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket to this event you:
- Acknowledge that this event is organised, owned and promoted by #teamtash Training in order to raise funds for the Breast Cancer Foundation of New Zealand.
- Agree that you undertake the event entirely at your own risk and will not hold #teamtash Training, the event organisers, Breast Cancer Foundation, Kaikorai Valley College, any other person or organisation associated with this event responsible for any accident, injury, damage to or loss of personal property that you sustain prior to or during the event.
- Agree to adhere to any directions given by any member of the #teamtash team or organisers on the day of the event.
- Take reasonable care of your health and safety and take reasonable care that your acts or omissions do not adversely affect health and safety of other persons in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
- Understand that the event involves sustained physical exercise and you are responsible for your own fitness and health when taking part in this event and have consulted doctor about your participation if you have a medical condition likely to be affected by the exercise.
- Understand that on event day to be eligible to take part in the event all participants must be aged 14 years or over unless agreed by written consent of the organisers.
- Agree to adhere to the rules of the event.
- Agree that #teamtash Training reserves the right to cancel, alter or change the date or form of the event at any time.
- Agree that any images, video or interview material taken prior to or at the event may be used by #teamtash Training in any future promotion or reporting of the event.
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable unless the event is cancelled in which event you will receive a full refund within 30 days of the cancellation.