Fast 15 with Tom Watson
1. What is your role at The Print Room?
2. Shoot a portrait of yourself
3. Shoot your workspace
4. What are your hobbies
Chasing around my two sons, Henry and Arthur.
5. What's your favourite part of the working day?
Has to be smoko for the intensive chat about what grind to be running for the perfect coffee. And of course the Stuff quiz.
7. What’s your go-to coffee?
A good old long black.
8. What's your all-time favourite album?
I can’t say what my all time favourite is but here are some of my go to albums
The prodigy music for the jilted generation
Frank ocean channel orange
9. What are you doing to help the environment?
Always got an eye out for improvements we can make at work because I believe that would be the biggest impact I could make. But also just making conscious choices in everyday life.
10. A pic of you with your favourite plant
11. What were you doing before TPR & What brought you here?
Pretty much since after high school I have been screenprinting for a couple of different businesses. And have eventually ended up at The Print Room.
12. Shoot something that makes you happy
13. If the borders were to open tomorrow and you could go to one country where would it be and why?
Tricky to think of just one place…but Ireland was the first to mind.
14. You’re having a dinner a party at your house what do you make?
Nah…I’m going out for tea thanks.
15. You’re allowed 3 famous guests at this dinner party who are they and why?
Eddie Huang, Matty Matheson and Action Bronson - I got into to all these guys through their different food shows and they all look like they know how to have a good time and know what good food is.