Your Inner Entrepreneurship: How To Start A Fashion T-shirt Line
Do you need a creative output that will allow you to make money and show of your talents and skills to the world? Why not consider starting your own fashion brand or a t-shirt line? Doing this is a great way to put your entrepreneurial skills to work and make a profit in the process. Now, this may seem like a daunting task to take on. To be honest, creating your own fashion brand or T-shirt line is something that you must be dedicated to and willing to put in the hard work and effort to complete. If you are interested, keep reading for some helpful tips that will ease the task of starting your own fashion brand or t-shirt line.
Starting a Fashion Brand or T-Shirt Line
Here are some tips on starting a t-shirt line:
• Do thorough research on the clothing industry to know what currently sells and what doesn’t.
• Plan thoroughly to have a clear understanding of what you want to do and how you want to do it.
• Be familiar with your surrounding market. Know what they want when it comes to fashion selection.
• Be familiar with the competition that is similar to your fashion brand.
• Identify a target market. Are you interested in starting a fashion brand geared toward a specific age group? What about a specific gender? Will it be business attire or casual wear?
• Design and create products that consumers will want. Make sure that you are up-to-date on current clothing trends. Also, be mindful of the season of your fashion brand debut. You do not want to introduce consumers to winter clothing during the summer season, vice versa.
• Figure out a promotion plan to get consumers interested in your fashion brand.
• Develop a financial budget and stick to it. Starting a fashion brand can be pricey. Make sure that you are financially able to start one.
• Do not give up. It may take a while for your fashion brand or t-shirt line to get noticed and generate a profit. Hard work and determination will decide if your fashion brand is a success.
We’ve Been There and Done That with Moodie Tuesday
If you are interested in one or both of the entrepreneurial avenues mentioned above, here at the Print Room, we can help you on your way to making some money. We operate our own fashion brand called Moodie Tuesday. This is a brand we started from scratch and has grown into a relative successful brand. Along with this experience, we offer a variety of services that can help you start and succeed with your fashion brand or t-shirt line. We offer professional embroidery, screen printing and digital printing services. We are also able to replace existing tags of t-shirts with your own personal tags. We have a wide range of suppliers who we can source blank t-shirts from; particularly AS Colour Clothing. We also an in-house design team to assist you with any artwork requirements.
So what are you waiting for start your own fashion brand or t-shirt line today. You will be able to develop or improve your entrepreneurial skills quickly and make good money in the process as well.
Get in contact with us and let's see how we can help you with creating you business.
Think Packaging x Print Room - A Best Awards Finalist!Given that our business thrives on collaboration and working across various design disciplines and sectors, we approached The Print Room. We invited them to partner with us and design and produce multiple T-shirts, as that's their specialty.
Gold Medal Printing - Pride in Print Awards 20232023 has proven to be another fruitful year for the Print Room! We claimed three gold medals at the Pride in Print Awards hosted in Auckland.
Print Room heads StatesideIn July of this year, we made our way to the home of screen printing, the United States of America. We wanted to hone our skills and increase our knowledge and meet some of the best screen printers in the world.