Fast 14 with Rosa Nevison
1. What is your role at the Print Room?
I kinda float around Print Room doing little bits and pieces. Recently I've been creating the Leavers Catalogue, updating the website and writing blog posts, but you can often find me catching garments or dispatching orders.
2. Shoot a portrait of yourself.
3. Shoot your workspace.
4. What are your hobbies, interests and emotional cup fillers?
I love spending time with my friends, eating good food, and splashing around in the ocean. I also spend a fair bit of time boogie-ing and photographing gigs and working on the music magazine myself and two friends started!
5. What is a book you'd recommend?
Everything I Know About Love by Dolly Alderton.
6. You're stuck on a small island, what three things do you bring?
A knife (helpful), camera (for the stuck-on-a-small-island memoir to come obviously), and some beers for refreshments haha.
7. What's your all-time favourite album?
I honestly have no idea, but a few I've been into recently are:
8. What are you doing to help the environment?
There are always improvements to be made, but shop almost exclusively second hand, eat vego, minimise single-use packaging where I can, and try to consume mindfully.
9. What's your favourite plant/tree/growing thing?
In my home, it's my new Monstera plant some friends got me for my birthday. She's thriving!
10. What were you doing before Print Room & what brought you here?
I was studying Communication Design at Otago Polytech and was asked by a lecturer if I was interested in some part-time work at Print Room. Safe to say I got the job and have stuck around since graduating at the end of 2021.
11. Shoot something that makes you happy.
Being back at gigs again!
12. If the borders were to open tomorrow and you could go to one country where would it be and why?
I'm not loving this cold weather so probably somewhere warm with chill waves for a (very) beginner surfer like me. Somewhere on the coast of Mexico would be sick!
13. You’re having a dinner party at your house, what do you make?
Obligatory cheese and crackers to start, eggplant parmigiana and a mean salad, then sticky date pudding with hot caramel sauce and whipped cream for dessert.
14. You’re allowed 3 famous guests at this dinner party who are they and why?
Taylor Swift (gotta fulfill those childhood dreams), David Attenborough (a legend), and Daniel Sloss (hilarious).