Fast Fourteen with Ali Johnston
1. What is your role at The Print Room?
I do my part in the sales team as an Account Manager and am also the President of the Social Committee!
2. Shoot a portrait of yourself
3. Shoot your workspace
4. What are your hobbies
I love sport, particularly Basketball, I also love just listening to Music and going to the beach.
5. What's your favourite part of the working day?
Gotta love the stuff quiz at smoko, however, I particularly like it when I get to do a bit of creative stuff during work hours!
6. What’s your go-to coffee?
Long Blacks during the week, Tulip Flat Whites in the weekend.
7. What's your all-time favourite album?
I always hate these questions because it's impossible to pick just one. So I'll say Blonde - Frank Ocean, 4 Your Eyez Only - J.Cole and currently, it would have to be Take Time - Giveon
8. Your lifelong dream?
If we're talking somewhat realistically I'd have to say it would be to establish a super successful environmentally friendly clothing brand and live by the beach in a house designed by myself.
If we're talking unrealistic, I'd love to grow 4 inches and make it to the NBA. Even just growing 4 inches would be an absolute treat.
9. What are you doing to help the environment?
Not enough! I do the easy stuff such as using a keep cup, a nice reusable drink bottle and a metal straw. I also do my recycling and walk instead of drive as often as I can but there's definitely room for improvement!
10. What were you doing before TPR & What brought you here?
I was studying Communication Design at Polytech and ended up at The Print Room through an internship!
11. Shoot something that makes you happy
The beach and Iron the dog!
12. If the borders were to open tomorrow and you could go to one country where would it be and why?
Once again, there are just too many options. But to make things easy I'd probably have to say Indonesia to catch up with my family over there!
13. You’re having a dinner party at your house, what do you make?
Probably some bomb woodfire Margherita pizzas, I'd have to get a pizza oven first but the chances of that happening are as slim as the chances of me hosting a dinner party.
14. You’re allowed 3 famous guests at this dinner party who are they and why?
J. Cole, Derrick Rose & Jerry Lorenzo
Reason 1 - We've all got long hair.
Reason 2 - Just imagine how good the conversations would be?
Reason 3 - These guys are my biggest inspirations in each aspirational aspect of my life. I won't go too into it all because I don't wanna cry but I've learnt a lot from these legends.