TRADIE SHIRTS & POLOS
TRADIE HOODIES & SWEATERS
TRADIE SHIRTS & POLOS
TRADIE HOODIES & SWEATERS
BRANDING TRADIE WORKWEAR
A custom left chest embroidery on an outerwear jacket we did for one of our Tradie Workwear customers.
TRADIE WORKWEAR - EMBROIDERY
A lot of our Tradie Workwear customers choose to brand their workwear with custom embroidery as it is really hard wearing and can last 50 plus washes, perfect for Tradie Hoodies, Shirts, Polos and Jackets. Below is some information to help you decide whether Embroidery is right for your Tradie Workwear.
- Embroidery is priced on how many stitches the design has, meaning the smaller the design the cheaper it will cost. Embroidery is perfect for Tradie workwear when being applied to the left or right chest, left or right sleeve or on caps and beanies.
- Our minimum order for new customers ordering Tradie Workwear with embroidery is 12 units.
- Our embroidery machines can stitch up to 12 colours per logo and we offer over 400 different thread colours to ensure we can match your branding colours.
- We charge a one-off embroidery setup fee and keep this on file so future orders won't incur this cost.
- We can embroider your custom Tradie Workwear as small as 5mm high, any text smaller than that is becomes hard to read and we would suggest using Screenprinting or Supacolour.
- When embroidering on Tradie Jackets and outwear that are waterproof, we can apply a water resistant back prevent water coming through the embroidery. This method does not srtop 100% of the water penetrated the garment, if you want to keep the Jacket Waterproof, we would suggest using Supacolour.
- Embroidery is perfect for workwear caps and beanies which can be worn as a uniform by staff but also given away to clients and friends.
- To find out more about Embroidery, click here.
A 1 Colour large custom Screen Print on one of our Tradie Workwear T-shirts.
TRADIE WORKWEAR - SCREENPRINT
Screen printing your Tradie Workwear is a cost effective way to add your brand to your workwear garments when ordering 20 or more units. The variables that effect the cost of screen printing is the number of units and the number of colours in the design. Below is some information that will help you decide if screen printing your Tradie Workwear is best for your next order.
- Screen printing is great for high detail or large logos on your Tradie Workwear to ensure your branding is noticed and is visible.
- Our minimum order for screen printed workwear is 20 units for 1 - 3 colour custom screen printed logos and 50 units for 4 - 5 colour screen printed logos.
- If your logo has more than 3 colours and you only want to order 20 units, then Supacolour would be a better options and a more cost effective way to add your branding to your workwear.
- The way that we price screen printed workwear is dependent on the number of colours in your logo and how many units you would like to order, the more garments you order, the cheaper each unit will be.
- Screen Printing is great for Tradie Workwear T-shirts, Polos, Sweatshirts and Hoodies. For waterproof jackets we would suggest using Supacolour transfers as the adhesive on these will ensure they adhere really well to the waterproof membrane on the jacket.
- We can screen print your custom branding on the sleeves, chest and back of your Tradie Workwear Garments.
- We custom mix all of our colours to match your branding using our Pantone Mixinfg System.
- To find out more about our Screen Printing service, click here.
A full colour Supacolour on Tradie Workwear T-shirts.
TRADIE WORKWEAR - SUPACOLOUR
Supacolour is a hybrid of a digital transfer and a screen print transfer and is perfect for Workwear logos that have lots of colours and if you are ordering a wide range of garment types. With Supacolour it does not manage how many colours your logo is, it does not effect the price. Below is some information that will help you decide if Supacolour is best for your Tradie Workwear branding.
- The way we price Supacolour for Tradie Workwear is based on the size of the artwork and the number of units in the order. The sizes are 60mm x 60mm, 100mm x 100mm, 150mm x 200mm, 200mm x 300mm, and 300mm x 420mm.
- The minimum order for Supacolour is 20 units.
- It does not matter how many colours are in your logo, the price does not change as this is a full colour custom print.
- Supacolour is perfect if you want to brand across multiple garment types including; workwear hoodies, workwear jackets, workwear t-shirt and workwear shirts.
- Supacolour can also be printed on custom caps and bucket hats.
- When text size is under 5mm it is too small to embroider, this is when Supacolour can be used as it is able to print smaller detail to 3mm high.
- To find out more about our Supacolour service, click here.