TRADIE SHIRTS & POLOS
TRADIE HOODIES & SWEATERS
BRANDING CUSTOM HOODIES
A custom left chest embroidery on a customised hoodie for fashion label Lucie Marquis.
CUSTOM HOODIES - EMBROIDERY
If you are looking for a hard-wearing or premium looking decoration technique for your custom hoodie order look no further than embroidery.
Below is some information to help you decide whether embroidery is right for your custom hoodie order.
- Embroidery is priced on how many stitches the design has, meaning the smaller the design the cheaper it will cost. Embroidery is popular with clubs and school when it is applied to the left or right chest, sleeves or on the centre front chest.
- Our minimum order for new customers ordering custom hoodies with embroidery is 12 units.
- Our embroidery machines can stitch up to 12 colours per logo and we offer over 400 different thread colours to ensure we can match your branding colours.
- We charge a one-off embroidery setup fee and keep this on file so future orders won't incur this cost.
- We can embroider your custom hoodies with text as small as 5mm high, any text smaller than that is becomes hard to read and we would suggest using Screenprinting or Supacolour.
- To find out more about Embroidery, click here.
5-colour screen printed hoodie for Cardrona Alpine Resort.
CUSTOM PRINTED HOODIES - SCREENPRINT
Screen printing your custom hoodies is a cost effective way to add your brand to garments when ordering 20 or more units. The variables that effect the cost of screen printing are the number of units and the number of colours in the design.
Below is some information that will help you decide if screen printing is the branding method for your personalised hoodie order.
- Screen printing is great for high detail or large logos on your custom hoodies, if you want to ensure your branding is highly visible.
- Our minimum order for screen printed custom hoodies is 24 units for 1 - 3 colour custom screen printed logos and 50 units for 4 - 5 colour screen printed logos.
- If your logo has more than 3 colours and you only want to order 20 units, then Supacolour would be a better options and a more cost effective way to add your branding to your printed hoodies.
- The way that we price screen printed hoodies is dependent on the number of colours in your logo and how many units you would like to order, the more garments you order, the cheaper each unit will be.
- Screen Printing is a great option for schools, clubs, sportswear and business who are looking to create cost effective printed hoodies.
- We can screen print your custom branding on the sleeves, the chest and back of your hoodies.
- We custom mix all of our colours to ensure an accurate match for your branding using the Pantone Coated Mixing System.
- To find out more about our Screen Printing service, click here.
A full colour Supacolour transfer on Custom Printed Hoodies for Behemoth Brewing.
CUSTOM PRINTED HOODIES - SUPACOLOUR
Supacolour is a hybrid of a digital transfer and a screen print transfer and is perfect for printing hoodies that have lots of colours in the artwork and if you are ordering a wide range of garment types as well as hoodies. With Supacolour it does not matter how many colours are in the artwork, it does not affect the price. Below is some information that will help you decide if Supacolour is the best branding method for your custom hoodie order.
- The way we price Supacolour for custom printed hoodies is based on the size of the artwork and the number of units in the order. The sizes are 60mm x 60mm, 100mm x 100mm, 150mm x 200mm, 200mm x 300mm, and 300mm x 420mm.
- The minimum order for Supacolour is 20 units.
- It does not matter how many colours are in your logo, the price does not change as this is a full colour custom print.
- Supacolour is perfect if you want to brand multiple garment types with the same artwork such as; hoodies, jackets, t-shirt and shirts.
- When text size is under 5mm it is too small to embroider, this is when Supacolour can be used as it is able to print smaller detail to 3mm high.
- To find out more about our Supacolour service, click here.